HHS Preschool Program
About Preschool Program
In the preschool program, we strive to help each child attain a positive self-concept. Socialization, sharing, and the value of friendship are also stressed. Throughout the semester, high school students work with preschool children in a student-teacher capacity. Each week has a designated theme in which the high school students are responsible for creating a lesson and planning activities, games, and songs to carry out the learning experience. Guests and other appropriate activities are often included to enhance the learning experiences for children.
2023-2024 Group Tours
In-person group tours last approximately 30 minutes and will be held on the following dates:
- February 27, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. for the 2-day program
- February 28, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. for the 3-day program
Can't make these days? Watch our virtual preschool tour below! Questions and/or tour reservations should be directed to Lauren Stauffer.
- Parents/caregivers must provide transportation to and from school for their child.
- 2-Day Preschool: Your son/daughter must be at least 3 years old and toilet trained as of September 1, 2023.
- 3-Day Preschool: Your son/daughter must be at least 4 years old and toilet trained as of September 1, 2023. The focus of the 3-day program is kindergarten readiness.
- Registration must be completed online. Registration will open March 1, 2023.