Please note that screenings for incoming kindergarten students are cancelled at this time.
- Kindergarten - A child is eligible for admission to kindergarten if s/he has attained the age of five years before the first day of September.
- Grade 1 - A child is eligible for admission to first grade if s/he has attained the age of six years before the first day of September.
3 Simple Steps to a Successful Countdown to Kindergarten!
- Create an account. Check your inbox for a confirmation email. (Please use a current email address, as this email will be used for ongoing district communication.) Then, login to complete the online registration.
- Call the Student Services Office, 717-459-9009, to schedule a registration meeting. Please bring:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency
- Immunization records
- Parent photo ID
- Attend Kindergarten Orientation Night at the school building where your child will attend school.
Click here to register for 2020-2021 Kindergarten. (This link is not valid for any other type of registration.)
Please note: The compulsory school age in Pennsylvania was recently changed and requires all students to begin school no later than age 6 and attend school until age 18 or until graduation.