- Hempfield School District
- Coronavirus Update Center
Health Services/ Nursing
- Health Services
- 5th Grade Growth & Development Program
Coronavirus Update Center
- Reopening School 2020-2021
- Continuity of Education Information
- Learning Resources for Students & Families
- Mental Health & Social Service Family Resources
- Family Technology Resources
- Hempfield School District Food Resources
- Family’s First Coronavirus Response Act
Refunds of HHS Parking Fees
Due to the mandated state closure of in-person school and the cancellation of school athletics and activities, Hempfield High School Parking Fees will be refunded in the following manner by June 30, 2020.
- Refunds issued to seniors and checks mailed.
- Underclassmen receive a credit to apply next year.
Additional Underclassmen Information:
Students will be granted a parking credit equal to 1/3 of the parking fees. The parking credit will be based on the level of parking permit purchased. Parking credits will be applied toward next year’s parking permit. When purchasing the 2020-21 parking permit, we will subtract your credit from the price of your parking permit.
If you have questions or concerns, please email Mrs. Wanda Mclean or call 717-898-5520.