- Hempfield School District
- Coronavirus Update Center
Health Services/ Nursing
- Health Services
- 5th Grade Growth & Development Program
Coronavirus Update Center
- Continuity of Education Information
- Learning Resources for Students & Families
- Mental Health & Social Service Family Resources
- HSD & Student Belongings Drop-off/Pick-up Schedule
- Family Technology Resources
- Hempfield School District Food Resources
- Family’s First Coronavirus Response Act
- Community Meal Information
Community Meal Service Information
Hempfield Power Packs
Hempfield Power Packs will again be distributing at their remote sites this week. Distribution day is on Thursdays.
Your name will be on the list the volunteers have, so simply give your name and they will get your bag. No need to get out of your car! If you are picking up at a site different from last week, please let Power Packs know!
- Hempfield United Methodist Church (4 p.m. – 6 p.m.)
- 3050 Marietta Ave, Lancaster, PA 17601 (Corner of Stony Battery/Marietta Pike)
- Drive up in front of the church for your bag.
- East Petersburg Area Civic Center (5 p.m. – 7 p.m.)
- 6030 Lemon St, East Petersburg, PA 17520 (Corner of State and Lemon)
- Drive through the carport for your bag.
- Arbor Park Community Center (3 p.m. – 5 p.m.)
- 2886 Terry Lane, Lancaster, PA 17602 (Behind the UHaul next to Living Hope Church on Columbia Avenue.)
- Mountville Church of the Brethren (3 p.m. – 5 p.m.)
- 60 Clay St, Mountville, PA 17554
- Drive up in front of the church.
Please DO NOT pick up if you are sick. You may send someone else to pick up your pack for your family. If you have questions, contact Hempfield Power Packs, Hempfieldpowerpacks20@gmail.com
Zion Lutheran Meals Cancelled for April
Zion Lutheran Church is cancelling their meals for April. May meal service is TBD.
Hempfield Area Food Pantry
The Hempfield Area Food Pantry, located at 85 E. Brandt Blvd, Landisville, is an essential program and, therefore, they are open. Pantry volunteers have set up a smooth procedure by prepackaging bags and boxes for clients, thereby eliminating direct contact with clients. Clients should stay in their cars. A staff member will check ID through a closed car window and volunteers then deliver food to their trunk.
The Hempfield Area Food Pantry is accepting new clients during this difficult time. The pantry is open on Monday's and Wednesday's from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Clients should come to the Pantry prepared with Hempfield residence documentation and a driver’s license or other proof of ID. The family will receive food that same day. Unfortunately, the community meal served at this same location, Zion Lutheran Church, is closed for at least two weeks, through March 26.
Community Meal Providers during COVID-19
(all bagged takeout)
Mon - Fri 8:30 -9:45 a.m. at Anchorage Breakfast (First UMC) 29 E. Walnut St. (with optional lunch sandwich)
Sat 9:00-10:30 a.m. at Lancaster Moravian, 227 N Queen St.
Sun 8:00-8:45 a.m. at Holy Trinity Lutheran, 31 S Duke St.
Mon - Fri 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. at St. Anne's 929 N Duke St.
Mon - Fri 12:00 p.m. at Arch Street Center, 629 N Market St.
Tues & Thurs 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at Crispus Attucks Center, 407 Howard Ave, photo ID required
Sun 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at City Gate 218 N Duke St.
Mon - Sat 12:30-1:30 p.m. at SACA, 545 Pershing Ave (bagged meal in-cludes food for lunch and dinner)
- Mon -Wed- Fri 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.Church of God Landisville, 171 Church St. in Landisville and Real Life Church of God 6030 Lemon St. in East Petersburg
Mon - Sat 12:30-1:30 p.m. at SACA (see lunch listing)
Mon 5:30-6:00 p.m. at Chestnut St. Mennonite, 432 E Chestnut St.
Tues. 5:00-6:30 p.m. at Lancaster Moravian, 227 N Queen St.
Weds 5:30-6:00 p.m. at Grace Lutheran, 517 N. Queen St.
Thurs 5:30 p.m. at Redeemer Lutheran, 500 Pearl St
Fri 5:30 p.m. at St. Mary’s Catholic, 119 S Prince St.
Sun 4:30-5:30 p.m. at Grace Lutheran 517 N. Queen St.