We continue to minimize facilities usage so we can focus on increased health and safety protocols for our students and staff members.Rental Categories*
Group A – School sponsored activities (school specific, co-curricular & extracurricular), school-affiliated groups that provide direct support to Hempfield students, or non-profit Hempfield community organizations directly serving Hempfield students. If a school-affiliated group holds an event where admission is charged, there will be personnel charges.
- Examples of school-sponsored activities include Student Clubs & Interscholastic Sports.
- Examples of school affiliated groups include Booster Clubs (when activity is for a district affiliated team) & PTO’s. Booster Club events that support Hempfield School District athletic teams will be required to follow the application process. Charges may apply if staff or equipment is required.
- Examples of non-profit Hempfield community organizations include local youth sports organizations, Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts.
Group B –Non-Profit civic and community organizations within the Hempfield attendance area. Organizations will need to provide financial statements to verify gross income.
- Group B1 - Hempfield community organizations & non-profits, with a gross income of $50,000 or less, within the Hempfield Attendance Area
- Group B2 - Hempfield community organizations & non-profits, with a gross income of more, than $50,000 within the Hempfield Attendance Area
Group C – Everyone else and for-profit organizations.
- District employees who wish to use the facilities for private instruction, lessons or camps outside of their normal day or season will be required to follow the application process & submit a brochure or other marketing material with cost information. Prior to the event, a roster of attendees will be required, as there will be a charge of ten percent (10%) of the gross profits. Additional charges may apply if any other staff or equipment is required.
- Team Sponsored Camps will be required to follow the application process. Charges may apply if staff or equipment is required.
*Any existing contract with an organization regarding facility usage will be honored and enforced.