Historically, activity fees were charged to students participating on any district athletic team, extracurricular music, or dramatic performance activities. Due to the mandated state closure of in-person school and the cancellation of school athletics and activities, the following fees have been or will be refunded by June 30, 2020.
- Hempfield High School Dance Theatre
- Hempfield High School Indoor Guard
- Hempfield High School Chamber Singers
- Hempfield High School Jazz Band
- Hempfield High School Parking Fees (Refunds issued to seniors. Underclassmen receive a credit to apply next year.)
- FBLA State Championship Fees
- Spring Sports
- Instrument Rental Fees
- Hempfield Preschool Program
- Middle School Musical - cast photos and ticket sales
The Middle School Musical activity fee was not refunded as advisers hope this performance may go on in the fall. This fee will be refunded if the performance is ultimately cancelled.
If you have a question about refunds or activity fees, please contact Sharon Rambler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-898-5565.
Beginning with the 2020-21 school year, our district will no longer collect activity fees for athletic or extracurricular activities.