HHS Parking Permits
Parking Permit Pricing
If Purchased During.................................................. MP1 MP2 MP3 MP4 Level 1 - Seniors Only $15 $15 $10 $10 Level 2 $15 $15 $10 $10
2020-21 School Year
New For This School Year
- Parking Fees have been reduced to encourage students to self-transport.
- Parking credits will be applied for students that purchased parking last year.
- Parking fees will be non-refundable. If schools are closed, or we are forced go to full remote learning there will be no refunds or parking credits offered.
- We will only have two levels of parking, only seniors are eligible for Level 1 parking permits.
- All parking will be on a first come first served basis.
- There will not be any assigned parking spaces.
- Parking permits will be valid for the duration of the school year.
- Students will only need to purchase parking once. (Not each season, as in the past)
- The pricing schedule is outlined above.
- Pricing is based upon when the permit is purchased.
- Each level of parking grants students the right to park in that lot and any lot beneath it.
- A Level 1 tag enables a student to park in any lot.
- A Level 2 tag allows a student to park in the Stadium and Quad/LMS lots ONLY.
- Parking permits are non-transferable. The student that purchases the parking permit, must be the same person that operates the vehicle.
- For example, a senior could not purchase a Level 1 tag and have a junior drive them to school each day.
- Violations will result in the loss of parking privileges for all students involved for the remainder of the year.
Level 1 – Only Students with a valid driver’s license that have achieved senior status will be eligible to purchase a Level 1 hang tag. A Level 1 tag allows you to park in any student lot. There are 112 parking spaces in the PAC lot. Purchasing a Level 1 tag does not guarantee you a spot in the PAC lot. It only means you are eligible to park there. If the lot is full you will need to park in the Stadium or Quad/LMS lot. Students arriving to school late will most likely not find a spot in the PAC lot.
Level 2 – Any student with a valid driver’s license can purchase a Level 2 tag. A Level 2 tag allows you to park in the Stadium lot and the Quad/LMS lot ONLY. There are 199 parking spaces in the stadium lot. Purchasing a Level 2 tag does not guarantee you a spot in the Stadium lot. It only means you are eligible to park there. If the lot is full you will need to park in the Quad/LMS lot. Students arriving to school late will most likely not find a spot in the Stadium lot.
Parking permits will go into effect starting, Monday October 5, 2020
How to Obtain a Parking Permit
The following items are required:
- A completed online application
- A valid driver’s license
- Payment made through MySchoolBucks