HHS Parking Permits
Spring 2023 Parking Infractions
Due to continued and repetitive parking infractions, the following consequences will be put into place as of Monday, March 20, 2023:
- Warning for the first infraction
- One-hour detention for the next infraction as well as a call home regarding future use of the car boot.
- The vehicle will be booted and a $25 boot removal fee will be charged.
- The vehicle will be booted and a $25 boot removal fee and loss of permit. If no permit, an ISS will be issued.
Students that have already received warnings will skip to a one-hour detention as of March 20.
Parking Permit Pricing
If Purchased During... MP1 MP2 MP3 MP4 Level 1 - Seniors Only $60 $45 $30 $15 Level 2 - Juniors Only $60 $45 $30 $15 Level 3 - Sophomores Only $60 $45 $30 $15
Payment can be made through SchoolCafé or cash payments will be accepted in the Franklin Office after first period. No personal checks can be accepted.
2022-23 School Year Information
- We will only have three levels of parking, as follows:
- Only seniors are eligible for Level 1 parking permits,
- Only juniors are eligible for Level 2 parking permits,
- And only sophomores are eligible for Level 3 parking permits.
- All parking will be on a first come, first-serve basis.
- There will not be any assigned parking spaces.
- Parking permits will be valid for the duration of the school year.
- Students will only need to purchase parking once - not each season, as in the past.
- The pricing schedule is outlined above.
- All permits are the same price, regardless of Level 1, 2, or 3.
- Pricing is based upon when the permit is purchased.
- Each level of parking grants students the right to park in that lot and any lot beneath it.
- A Level 1 tag allows a student to park in any lot.
- A Level 2 tag allows a student to park in the Stadium and Quad/LMS lots only.
- A Level 3 tag allows a student to park in the Quad/LMS lots only.
- Parking permits are non-transferable. The student that purchases the parking permit must be the same person that operates the vehicle.
- For example, a senior could not purchase a Level 1 tag and have a junior drive them to school each day.
- Violations will result in the loss of parking privileges for all students involved for the remainder of the year.
Parking permits will go into effect starting Tuesday, September 6, 2022.
Level 1 Permits
Only students with a valid driver’s license that have achieved senior status will be eligible to purchase a Level 1 tag. A Level 1 tag allows students to park in any student lot. There are 112 parking spaces in the PAC lot. Purchasing a Level 1 tag does not guarantee a spot in the PAC lot; it only means you are eligible to park there. If the lot is full, students will need to park in the Stadium or Quad/LMS lot. Students arriving to school late will most likely not find a spot in the PAC lot.
Level 2 Permits
Only students with a valid driver’s license that have achieved junior status can purchase a Level 2 tag. A Level 2 tag allows students to park in the Stadium lot and the Quad/LMS lot only. There are 199 parking spaces in the stadium lot. Purchasing a Level 2 tag does not guarantee a spot in the Stadium lot; it only means you are eligible to park there. If the lot is full, students will need to park in the Quad/LMS lot. Students arriving to school late will most likely not find a spot in the Stadium lot.
Level 3 Permits
Any sophomore student with a valid driver's license can purchase a Level 3 tag. A Level 3 tag allows students to park in the Quad/LMS lot only. Sophomores are not eligible to park in the PAC or Stadium lots.
How to Obtain a Parking Permit
Complete the Online Parking Permit Application for the 2022-2023 School Year.
The following items are required:
- A completed online application
- A valid driver’s license
- Payment can be made through SchoolCafé or cash payments will be accepted in the Franklin Office after first period. No personal checks can be accepted.
Picking Up Your Permit
Once your parking permit is approved and paid for, follow these instructions for picking up your parking permit:
- Parking permits may be picked up at the Franklin Office prior to the first day of school.
- Permits will NOT be issued during the first week of school.
- Parking permits will not be issued prior to the start of the school day.
Permit pick up times:
- Permits may be picked up Tuesday, August 30th for students with last name A-M in the Franklin Office during WIN periods.
- Permits may be picked up Wednesday, August 31st for students with last name N-Z in the Franklin Office during WIN periods.
- AM Senior Option students should pick up permits during 1st period in the Franklin Office.