HHS Parking Permits
Students driving to school must register vehicles and use the Performing Arts Center (PAC), Georgelis Law Firm Stadium, or the Quad parking lots. Students must purchase a parking permit to park in designated lots and comply with all Permit and Parking Rules.
Parking Permit Pricing
If Purchased During... MP1 MP2 MP3 MP4 Level 1 - Seniors Only $60 $45 $30 $15 Level 2 - Juniors Only $60 $45 $30 $15 Level 3 - Sophomores Only $60 $45 $30 $15
Payment can be made through SchoolCafé or cash payments will be accepted in the Franklin Office after 1st period. No personal checks can be accepted.
2023-24 General Parking Guidelines
- Only students with a valid driver's license may apply for a permit. Students must produce a valid driver's license in order to pick up the permit.
- Students owing obligations for books, fees, etc. may not receive a parking permit until the obligation is met. The student should see their house office to take care of any obligations.
- Parking permits will be valid for the duration of the school year.
- Parking spaces are not assigned.
- Parking fees are non-refundable. If school is canceled or shut down, refunds will not be issued.
- We will only have three levels of parking, as follows:
- Only seniors are eligible for Level 1 parking permits,
- Only juniors are eligible for Level 2 parking permits,
- And only sophomores are eligible for Level 3 parking permits.
- Purchasing a particular level does not guarantee a spot in a particular lot. Parking is first come, first served.
- Parking permits are non-transferable. The student that purchases the parking permit must be the same person that operates the vehicle.
- For example, a senior could not purchase a Level 1 tag and have a junior drive them to school each day.
- Violations will result in the loss of parking privileges for all students involved for the remainder of the year.
Parking permits will go into effect starting Tuesday, September 5, 2023.
Level 1 Permits
Only students with a valid driver’s license that have achieved senior status will be eligible to purchase a Level 1 tag. A Level 1 tag allows students to park in any student lot. There are 112 parking spaces in the PAC lot. Purchasing a Level 1 tag does not guarantee a spot in the PAC lot; it only means you are eligible to park there. If the lot is full, students will need to park in the Stadium or Quad/LMS lot. Students arriving to school late will most likely not find a spot in the PAC lot.
Level 2 Permits
Only students with a valid driver’s license that have achieved junior status can purchase a Level 2 tag. A Level 2 tag allows students to park in the Stadium lot and the Quad/LMS lot only. There are 199 parking spaces in the stadium lot. Purchasing a Level 2 tag does not guarantee a spot in the Stadium lot; it only means you are eligible to park there. If the lot is full, students will need to park in the Quad/LMS lot. Students arriving to school late will most likely not find a spot in the Stadium lot.
Level 3 Permits
Any sophomore student with a valid driver's license can purchase a Level 3 tag. A Level 3 tag allows students to park in the Quad/LMS lot only. Sophomores are not eligible to park in the PAC or Stadium lots.
How to Obtain a Parking Permit
Complete the Online Parking Permit Application for the 2023-24 school year.
The following items are required:
- A completed online application
- A valid driver’s license
- Payment can be made through SchoolCafé (being sure to select the Parking Pass option) or cash payments will be accepted in the Franklin Office after first period. No personal checks can be accepted.
Picking Up Your Permit
Once your parking permit is approved and paid for, follow these instructions for picking up your parking permit:
- Parking permits may be picked up at the Franklin Office prior to the first day of school beginning on Wednesday, August 9.
- Permits will NOT be issued during the first week of school (August 21-25).
- Parking permits will not be issued prior to the start of the school day.
Permit pick-up times:
- Permits may be picked up Tuesday, August 29 for students with last name A-M in the Franklin Office during WIN periods.
- Permits may be picked up Wednesday, August 30 for students with last name N-Z in the Franklin Office during WIN periods.
- AM Senior Option students should pick up permits during 1st period in the Franklin Office.