- Hempfield School District
- Coronavirus Update Center
Health Services/ Nursing
- Health Services
- 5th Grade Growth & Development Program
Coronavirus Update Center
- Continuity of Education Information
- Learning Resources for Students & Families
- Mental Health & Social Service Family Resources
- HSD & Student Belongings Drop-off/Pick-up Schedule
- Family Technology Resources
- Hempfield School District Food Resources
- Family’s First Coronavirus Response Act
- Community Meal Information
Prom 2020 NEW DATE: July 24
Students are cordially invited to attend the reschedule Hempfield High School Senior Prom, now planned for Friday, July 24, 2020. This event is themed, “Hollywood Nights” and will be hosted at the Best Western Eden Resort, 222 Eden Road, Lancaster. Full details follow.
- Prom is tentatively scheduled for 7/24/20. The event will depend on state and local regulations/guidelines at the time for large group gatherings.
- If group size is limited, we will use the first registered, first served model and adjust accordingly.
- Arrival from 4:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Social Hour will run from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. During this time appetizers including hot hors d’oeuvres served butler style, fresh fruit, vegetables, assorted cheese, soda, and punch will be available.
- Dinner will begin promptly at 5:00 p.m. and conclude at 6:00 p.m. The meal will include a variety of salads, carved roast sirloin of beef, stuffed chicken breasts, vegetable lasagna, chef’s complementing potato, vegetable, and an endless dessert bar.
- A soda station and light snacks will be available throughout the evening.
- Dancing will be from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. with music provided by Mixed Impression DJ’s.
- A photo booth will be available from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 P.M. free of charge.
- Registration will occur online through a Google Form. This form will be released when registration opens.
- Each INDIVIDUAL must fill out a registration form and pay SEPARATELY in MySchoolBucks
- Registration will open on Monday, June 29, 2020 and close Friday, July 10, 2020.
- Seating will be following an OPEN SEATING concept. This means first come, first served.
- Tables will have maximum seating based on current regulations at the time; no individuals will be permitted to adjust tables.
- Prom tickets will cost $50.00 per person, which is reduced from $55 since the Class of 2020 is offsetting the ticket cost by $5 per ticket as the class gift.
- No tickets or table sign-ups will occur past 7/10/20.
- Individuals may not attend any portion of the evening's activities without completing registration and paying for a ticket.
- Prom is viewed as a privilege and an extracurricular activity.
- All school policies will apply to all individuals who attend the prom.
- All participants will remain inside the resort throughout the evening. If you leave, you are not permitted to re-enter.
- Security for the prom will be provided by the Eden Resort and local Police.
- Contact Mr. Terry Newman (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Zahid Virmani (email@example.com) if you have any questions.