- Hempfield School District
Information for Tonight's Football Game vs. Manheim Township
Posted by Kimberly Snyder on 10/16/2020 12:50:00 PM
The Hempfield Black Knights football game will be played tonight at 7:00 p.m. against the Manheim Township Blue Streaks. Based on current health and safety guidelines, our district has established a maximum occupancy for the Georgelis Law Firm Stadium, and spectator tickets have been distributed to student-athletes via their respective coaches. If you received a spectator ticket, please respect the following guidelines:
- Ticket gates will open at 6:00 p.m. Seating is first-come, first-serve. No reserving seats in advance.
- Hempfield spectators must enter the ticket gate at the southeast corner of the stadium next to Landisville Middle School.
- Visiting team spectators must enter the opposing ticket gate from the stadium parking lot.
- Available seats will be marked with tape on the bleachers. Spectators in the bleachers will sit in groups of two or four signified by the taped areas. Spectators with tickets issued by the same student-athlete should sit together.
- No one should sit in the non-taped areas as this allows for the six feet of separation.
- Facial coverings are to be worn while entering and exiting the stadium, while walking around the stadium, and if a spectator stands along the track fence. Once seated in the bleachers, spectators may remove their facial covering, if desired.
- Spectators may stand socially distant along the fence surrounding the track or around the pavilion. Again, masks must be worn while standing in these areas.
- The Hempfield Marching Knights will be positioned on the track and spread out, six feet apart.
- The concession stand will open at 6:30 p.m. for our Varsity Club to sell pre-packaged soda, candy, chips, and a limited number of chicken sandwiches.
We encourage Black Knight fans to watch our livestream at https://www.hempfieldsd.org/livesports! Regarding the traditional Homecoming activities, students have voted for a Homecoming Court to be elected and announced at a later time during this school year. Our HHS student groups and clubs will continue to work with the student body and school administration to create meaningful events. Thank you for your continued support!
- January 2021
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018