- Hempfield School District
New Student Registration Open Now!
Note: Please write down your account information and password, as it will be your key to your child’s information while they are here at Hempfield.
Upon completion of an online enrollment, you will receive an email with further information and the next steps. The online registration system allows us to speed up the transmittal of your student’s data across our system to food service, transportation, nursing services, and your child’s school building to ensure a smooth start to your Hempfield experience.
If you do not have access to the Internet, you can make an appointment to bring the required and recommended forms listed below to our office where you will enter the data into a computer kiosk located in the Student Services Office.
Required Registration Information
- Proof of Residency for Parent/Guardian who resides in the Hempfield School District (Deed, Lease, HSD or Lancaster County Tax Bill or Rental Agreement)
- Student Birth Certificate
- Student Immunization Record
- Photo ID of the person legally authorized to register the child
Requested Registration Information
- Copy of most recent Report Card from last school attended (Unofficial Transcript required for high school students, if applicable)
- Other related documents from last school attended (IEP, ER, NOREP and 504 Plan if applicable)
- Name, Address, and Phone Number of last school attended, if applicable
- In the event of a shared custody arrangement, please include a copy of the custodial order. In the absence of a court order of custody, the district has a custodial form that can be generated but can only be used for educational rights purposes.
For more information on New Student Registration, please visit this page.