- Hempfield School District
Community Meeting: Walk & Talk
The Hempfield School District Board of Directors, administration, and staff take pride in our students and communities that compose our district. Racism and violence in schools run counter to our mission of providing safe environments, experiences, and opportunities that inspire all students to become lifelong learners and contributing citizens in all aspects of their lives. While we strive to meet this mission in everything we do, we recognize the need for continuous growth.
As a result, this summer and throughout the school year, we are inviting our entire community to join us as we walk and talk around our campuses and buildings. We will hold small group “Walk and Talk” meetings every week, at various times throughout the day. Upcoming dates are as follows:
- Thursday, June 25 at 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, June 29 at 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 30 at 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 1 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 8 at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 14 at 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 15 at 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 21 at 7:30 a.m.
- Thursday, July 30 at 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 12 at 10:00 a.m.
These sessions will begin at the Administration Building, 200 Church Street, Landisville. To maintain small group settings for robust conversations and to promote a safer gathering, you must RSVP by emailing email@example.com or calling 717-898-5564. Group sizes will be limited to a total of 10 participants.
Please come prepared to share what you believe is working well within the district, what you believe needs to be addressed, and how we can best support our students and families. Working together, we can ensure the mission of the Hempfield School District is achieved for every student!