Dance Theatre Legacy Tickets - On Sale Now
Performances will take place from Friday, May 3 through Sunday, May 5 in the Hempfield High School Performing Arts Center. The schedule is as follows:
- Friday, May 3 & Saturday, May 4 performances will be held at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 5, performance will be held at 2:30 p.m.
The 2019 production, created and directed by the show’s producer, Cody Smith, is a celebration of the last 35 years of Dance Theatre at Hempfield. This production recreates and reimagines famous dances from the past and pays homage to the legacy of the program, including the show’s creator, Pat Kautter. The students in this year’s production represent all Dance Theatre students who have graced the stage at Hempfield by performing in 35 years of shows. Anyone who has enjoyed Dance Theatre over the years will not want to miss this show. For those who have not yet enjoyed a Dance Theatre performance, this is the year to start.
All seating is reserved. Tickets cost $12 for adults and $10 for students/children and seniors (age 65+). An on sale date for public ticket sales for The Hempfield High School Dance Theatre's Legacy has not been set.
Tickets may be purchased in the following ways:
- Online -Online ticket sales close early on performance days - 4:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 12:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- At the Performing Arts Center Box Office on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- At the Performing Arts Center box office 45 minutes prior to showtime.
A senior citizen preview performance of Legacy is slated for Thursday, May 2 at 7:00 p.m. This dress rehearsal is free to all residents of Hempfield School District, ages 65 years and older.
Tickets/preregistration are not necessary for this Thursday event.