Senior Prom - Starry Night. A Night to Remember.
Best Western Eden Resort – 222 Eden Rd, Lancaster, PA
Arrival from 5:00 to 5:45 P.M
- Social Hour will run from 5:00 - 6:00 P.M. which includes hot hors d’oeuvres served butler style along with fresh fruit, vegetables, assorted cheese, soda, and punch
- Dinner will begin promptly at 6:00 P.M. which includes a variety of salads, carved roast sirloin of beef, stuffed chicken breasts, vegetable lasagna, chef’s complementing potato, vegetable, and endless dessert bar.
- A soda station and light snacks will be available throughout the evening.
- Dancing will be from approx. 7:00 - 7:30PM (depending on conclusion of dinner) to 10:00 P.M. – music provided by Chris Poje Productions.
- Photo booth will be available - free of charge
Tickets and Table Sign Ups:
- Tickets & table sign ups will be on sale from Monday, March 20 until Friday, March 31 at the tables near the entrance of the cafeteria during lunch periods. You may also purchase tickets during these dates from 7:10 A.M - 7:30 A.M in Mr. Reidenbaugh’s room (187).
- Students MUST sign up for a table at the same time of ticket purchase. Students are encouraged to arrange groups prior to signing up. This organization will ensure that students will have the benefit of sitting with their friends. One student may organize for the group and submit registration forms for each student as well as the fees per student. Sign up for tables are first come, first serve. No tables or seats will be held without payment.
- Seating will be tables of eighteen; no individuals will be permitted to adjust or reassign tables once paperwork and payment has been received.
- Prom tickets will cost $50.00 per person. To purchase tickets please bring a completed registration form with cash or a check made out to Hempfield High School for the appropriate amount. Checks are the preferred form of payment.
- No tickets or table sign ups will occur past March 31, 2017.
- Individuals may not attend any portion of the evening's activities without a ticket.
- Prom is viewed as a privilege and an extracurricular activity. Since this year’s prom is on a Saturday night, anyone who is planning on attending prom MUST be in school or CTC on Friday, April 28, 2017.
- Appropriate school policies will apply to all individuals who attend the prom.
- If you intend to invite a date that is not a Hempfield student, be sure you have completed the guest request form before purchasing tickets for the event. Students who do not complete the form take the risk of the guest not being allowed to enter. Forms will be available in the Franklin office or at the ticket sale table in the cafeteria.
- All participants will remain inside the resort throughout the evening. If you leave, you are not permitted to re-enter.
- Security for the prom will be provided by the Eden Resort and Local Police.
- Contact Mr. Reidenbaugh (187) or Mr. Hawley (215) if you have any questions.