School Meals for Virtual Learners & HAVEN Students
The Hempfield Food Service Department is pleased to announce that now all Hempfield Students enrolled in HAVEN, virtual learning, and in-person learning programs will be eligible to receive free breakfast and lunch through June 4, 2021.
Types of Meals & Frequency
- 3 breakfast and 3 lunch meals will be provided on Mondays.
- 2 breakfast and 2 lunch meals will be provided on Thursdays.
Some meals will be frozen and others will be ready-to-eat, such as PB&J. Frozen meals will be packaged with cooking/reheating instructions. No raw foods will be offered. Frozen foods on the menu include pizza, vegetables, French Fries, and Tyson Chicken products.
Virtual learners and HAVEN students interested in ordering meals for pick-up must place their order weekly via the form on our website, www.hempfieldsd.org.
- Orders for Monday pick up are due on Thursday by 9:00 p.m. The meals will be picked up on Monday in front of the school building locations listed below.
- Orders for Thursday pick up are due on Tuesday by 9:00 p.m. The meals will be picked up on Thursday in front of the school building locations listed below.
Meal Pick Up Times & Locations
- CES, EPES, FES, LPC, LIC, MES, RES: 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- CMS, LMS, HHS: 9:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
One order per student can be picked up at the home school building of that student.
Meal PricesThe Hempfield Food Service Department is pleased to announce that all Hempfield Students enrolled in HAVEN, virtual learning, and in-person learning programs will be eligible to receive free breakfast and lunch through June 4, 2021.
2020-2021 Meal Prices
Meal Regular & Reduced before December 31, 2020 Regular after December 31, 2020 Reduced after December 31, 2020Elementary BreakfastSecondary Breakfast $0.00
$0.00Elementary LunchMiddle School LunchHigh School Lunch (Main Line)
$0.40Adult BreakfastAdult Lunch
Free & Reduced Meal Benefits
If your child qualified for free or reduced benefits during the 2019-2020 school year, those benefits will carry over into the 2020-2021 school year for 30 business days. Those previous year benefits will expire on October 8, 2020 end of business day.
For those families who do not reapply, their child will move to a paid status on October 9, 2020. It’s easy to reapply for meal benefits! Simply go to www.myschoolbucks.com to reapply.