Committee Meetings will be held the first Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. and Regular Meetings will be held the second Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.
The Buildings and Grounds Committee meeting scheduled for Tuesday, September 23 has been canceled.
All meetings will be held at the District Administration Building, 200 Church Street, Landisville, PA, unless otherwise announced. Meetings referred to as Committee Meetings are meetings of the School Board Committee of the Whole. Such meetings are generally for the purpose of discussion, whereas meetings referred to as Regular Meetings are generally for the purpose of discussion and official action. Committee Meetings are also considered general purpose Regular School Board Meetings, and the School Board may also take official action on any matter at any Committee Meeting. Special meetings will be announced and advertised on an "as needed" basis.
- All Board business will be conducted at regularly scheduled meetings unless a revised schedule is approved by a majority of the Board.
- The President or Superintendent may schedule special meetings, as necessary, with approval of a majority of the Board.
- Items not included on the agenda may be discussed if a majority of the Board approves a revision/addition.
- Standing Committee Meetings will be scheduled on an "as needed" basis. Typically, these meetings will be held on the fourth Tuesday.
- The Superintendent will post agendas on the Friday prior to the scheduled meeting date. Special circumstances may necessitate a courier delivery.