- If your mortgage company pays your taxes, please forward the enclosed original bill to them. If you are not the owner of this property, please forward this bill to the correct owner or return it to the Hempfield School District, 200 Church Street, Landisville, PA 17538.
- U.S. Post Office postmark will determine the date of payment.
- If a receipt is required, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope along with the entire bill and your payment.
- Incorrect payments or late postmarks will be returned to the sender.
- Return check fee is $20.00.
- Name and address changes must be directed to the Lancaster County Property Assessment Office at (717) 299-8381.
- Tax appeals must be directed to the Lancaster County Property Assessment Office at (717) 299-8381.
- Persons 65 or older, widow and widowers 50 or older, and the permanently disabled can apply for property tax rebates offered through the Commonwealth. There are income limits. Contact the Office of the Aging for information at (717) 299-7979.
- Taxes that remain unpaid as of December 31, will be turned over to Lancaster County Tax Claim (717) 299-8232 for collection.
- If you have any questions, please call the Hempfield School District Tax Office at 717-898-5565.
Pay By Mail
Mail the original bill along with a check made payable to Hempfield School District to the Hempfield School District, P.O. 824950, Philadelphia, PA 19182.
Pay In Person
Payments may be made at Susquehanna Bank branches located at 1110 Corporate Blvd (Intersection of Stony Battery Road and Church Street), 1570 Manheim Pike, or 270 Good Drive (Lancaster) with the original bill.
Pay Online By Check or Credit Card
Tax payers using the online payment option are responsible for the fees charged by the credit card clearing company. There is a fee of $1.50 when using a check. There is a fee of 2.45% of the total amount paid when using a credit card, with a minimum fee of $1.50. Enter the amount of your tax bill and the total amount to be billed to your credit card will be calculated and displayed for you.
It is not necessary to log in. You may make your payment without logging in. Click here to pay online by credit card or check.